Sunday 15 July 2012

Love from Mothers (Guidance) 1

I was a young child, still growing, still developing,
I walked, i ran and i tripped,

From one brightness to another, from one darkness to another,

And, you wre always there caring for me, embracing me, gently and tenderly embracing me, with all a mother's affection,

In an atmosphere  of love and devotion and never displaying any sign of exhaustion.

You taught me how to make the best of my judgement, how i must not cloud my emotions, how i must make decisions on my own and how i must gain confidence,

You were my source of inspiration and your words of inspiration provided me with strong motivation,

Most of all, you built a strong foundation for my faith and inspired me to learn all about Islam, my religion.

You guided me to the Straight Path, the Path towards Allah SWT, reminded me to establish regular prayers, love and fear for Him, reflect and contemplate upon the greatness of His Creation.

You reminded me not to follow the trail, not to walk among the wrong-doers, among people of disobedience and arrogance, those who were given to oppresion and tangression, but to keep in the company of the good-doers,the true Believers and Worshsippers , the many people out there who turned to Allah in sincere devotion,

You knew my ignorance and my negligancewould have caused me to tossed on the roaring water of the ocean, troubled waters, treacherous waters, hitting the dangerous rocks, would have cuased me to sail in the direction of darkness and desolation,

No comments:

Post a Comment