Friday 28 September 2012

The Sacrifices of A Mother


i was a foolish little child, with the things i used to do, and all the pain i put you through, and now i'm here for you
For all the times i made you cry, the days i told you lies, now its time for you to rise, for the things you sacrificed....
If  i could, turn back time, rewind, if i could, pick it on it, then i would make it up to you.
My mom, I'm grown up now, its a brand new day, i'd like to put a smile on your face every day...
My mom, i'm grown up now, its not too late, i'd like to put a smile on your face every day...
Now i finally understand.....

(taken from Lyric Maher Zain Number One For Me)

The song reminded of me when i was a naughty little kid, not listening to my mothers advice........Now i know, what n' why my mother taught me stuff that other people didn't......I love You Mother.....and I hope everyone else does... :D

Assalamualaikum.....

No comments:

Post a Comment